That’s the question we’re asking Warrington Guardian readers this week as we launch our new competition, The Best Of 2022.
The past two years have been incredibly difficult for businesses across the city, with many forced to close their doors, close their stores or furlough staff due to lockdown restrictions during the Covid pandemic.
And with the cost of living crisis further impacting their recovery, we want to help recognize the efforts of local businesses across the city who have continued to provide the best customer service despite their ongoing challenges.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be asking you to let us know who you think deserves to be named The Best Of in several different categories.
From your favorite restaurants and takeaways to entertainment venues, beauty businesses and gyms, we want to hear from you.
And for our first category, we want you to tell us who should be named Best for Hair.
Whether it’s a salon, barber, mobile hairdresser or freelance stylist, let us know who deserves to be on our final list and why.
We know how many talented stylists work in the city, so picking a winner won’t be easy, so we’ll leave the final decision to those who know best – our readers.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Every Friday morning we’ll reveal new categories via our social media pages and ask you who’s the best. Nominations close every Monday morning at 12 noon.
- Then, every Thursday, we will publish a shortlist of finalists with the official opening of the vote.
- You can vote in three ways:
– By commenting under the post concerned on our Facebook or Instagram Warrington Guardian pages = 1 vote
– By participating via the online article on our Warrington Guardian site = 2 votes
– By participating via our Warrington Guardian newspaper = 5 votes
- The following Wednesday evening, we will announce the winner of this category on social networks. They will then be entered into the race for our overall Simply The Best prize at the end of the competition.
- Normal Newsquest contest rules apply. For more details go to newsquest.co.uk/terms Then get in touch with your salon/stylist nominations and let us know who is hairmazing enough to be one of our Best Of 2022 finalists.
To make your nomination go to facebook.com/warringtonguardian, find us on Instagram @warringtonguardian or you can also email your nomination, telling us the name of the salon/stylist, where they are based and why they deserve to be shortlisted, to competition @nqnw.co.uk